• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

poolday map

G

been a few questions about the poolday map,,just wondered if we could clear it up for all,,like how to get the desert eagle gun and helicopter and airstrike,,some think its a glitch,,anyways if someone could do a post about it that would be great :D

Ok I can fill you in on that.....on the map Poolday if you jump on top of the roof on the side with the lockers and go to the left, you will see a ladder. If you walk to the ladder and crouch you can climb down the ladder. That is a hidden room on that map. Inside that room, their are several guns lying around, most are paintball guns, however there are a couple of pistols as well as sniper rifles. I would assume that when Paintball mod was made they did not change every model that was on the original Call of Duty.
Also in that room in the back corner there are 2 small things that look like packs. 1 is an airstrike and the other is a Helicopter. They are only there once and do not comeback, so the first person to get to them is the only one who can get them....

Hope this clears up about where the players are coming up with real guns and airstrikes, and Heli's....

Sack of Crap

I was playing the map with coleman last weekend, and he didn't like the idea of the other weapons in that room. He said he would look into removing them if it's possible. Until he removes them, warn others to leave the sniper and pistols alone...and if they continue, then kick them...or ban if they repeat it a lot. The pistol and sniper can shoot through the glass when a marker can not. Gives them a HUGE advantage IMO. I find no reason why ppl should be allowed to use them...we all join a paintball server to play PAINTBALL...right?

Madness

G

I suggest:

Just take that map out completely until it is ready for the public and the fixes are done, etc. This way, all admins avoid babysitting the server/map everytime it comes into rotation.

just my opinion -

G

Once again people were told not to use the real weapons and there were people using them. mG Lonewolf for one. JSNipe was telling people it was ok to use the real weapons

Sorry guys .. absolute nightmare to police.

Coleman is going to look at it .. hopefully we will have an update for you soon.

xxX :) Xxx

G

Pls share more info like this.

;
You must be registered to see the link!
;

G

I find no reason why ppl should be allowed to use them...we all join a paintball server to play PAINTBALL...right?

I have been a FunForFreedom survivor since 7/2/12!

Supporting Leon X Zara! <3
I have a blog!